Professional Purchase Program
The Columbia Sportswear Professional Purchase program is our way of providing outdoor professionals in the U.S. an opportunity to purchase the most innovative product in the world at discounted price. It is designed to outfit the dedicated individuals who continue their love of the outdoors through their professional pursuits. Please review all of our Qualifications & Terms to see if you qualify before proceeding with the application.
- OUTDOOR INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS: Licensed/paid guide services, certified instructors, professional athletes, national ski patrol, search & rescue, ski school, and mountain operations.
- MEDIA: News teams, editors, and others employed in the broadcast, digital, print, and film industries.
- EVENT MANAGEMENT: Companies that produce and manage outdoor events, such as music festivals and professional sports events.
- ENVIRONMENTAL/CONSERVATION NON-PROFITS: 501(c)(3) organizations that actively serve in the outdoors or support environmental/outdoor related causes. Volunteers are not eligible
- GOVERNMENT: Employees of local and national government agencies who actively work in the outdoors, such as employees of the National Park Service, Fish and Wildlife, parks and recreation districts, and fire districts, members of the U.S. military, and law enforcement officers
Please contact our Customer Care team at (800) MA-BOYLE / (800) 622-6953 or send us a message.